Featuring a stunning design along a padded back and adjustable shoulder straps, this Lewisburg, WV embroidered backpack combines functionality and good looks. Use the two-way zipped main compartment to carry anything from a 15-inch laptop to books, and keep your phone and keys safe in the front zip pocket.
The building on the bag features Greenbrier Valley Bank Building, built-in 1897.
Lewisburg is named after Andrew Lewis. In 1751 Lewis, who was a young surveyor, established a camp near the spring behind the present courthouse. This spring has been known as the Lewis Spring since that time. Lewisburg was formally established in 1782 by an act of the Virginia General Assembly. Spending a day in Lewisburg? Here are a few of the best things to do while you’re visiting. hashtagwv.com/2018/09/best-things-to-do-in-lewisburg-wv/
• 100% polyester, 600D
• Two-tone fabric
• Dimensions: H 16.5'' (42 cm), W 12.2'' (31 cm), D 8.3'' (21 cm)
• Capacity: 4.7 gallons (18 l)
• Top carry handle
• Front zip pocket
• Top zipper with 2 sliders and zipper pullers
• Large main compartment with padded back panel
• Padded adjustable shoulder straps in matching fabric