This premium oversized towel is made from high-quality absorbent fabric and will last a long time, whether you use it at home, or by the beach. It's made from 100% combed Turkish cotton that's extra soft and fluffy.
The building on the towel features Greenbrier Valley Bank Building, built-in 1897.
Lewisburg is named after Andrew Lewis. In 1751 Lewis, who was a young surveyor, established a camp near the spring behind the present courthouse. This spring has been known as the Lewis Spring since that time. Lewisburg was formally established in 1782 by an act of the Virginia General Assembly. Spending a day in Lewisburg? Here are a few of the best things to do while you’re visiting. hashtagwv.com/2018/09/best-things-to-do-in-lewisburg-wv/
• 100% combed Turkish cotton
• Fabric weight: 13.3 oz/yd² (450 g/m²)
• Absorbent fabric
• Made extra soft with the new AirJet Technology
• Pre-shrunk for additional durability
• Decorative shiny woven motif on both ends
• One size: 39.4″ × 82.7″ (100 × 210 cm)
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
• Sourced from Turkey
|100 X 210 CM|
|Width (inches)||39 ⅜|
|Length (inches)||82 ⅝|