Our Mountaineers Are Always Free t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
The "Mountaineers are Always Free" motto was adopted with Article II, Section 2-7 of the state constitution signed in 1872.
The Latin motto ("Montani Semper Liberi") is featured on West Virginia's arms, which appear on the state seal and state flag. West Virginia's state nickname is "The Mountain State."
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|