Let's Go...Mountaineers! This Blue and Gold West Virginia T-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women. This shirt is also available white and ash!
Fun fact: West Virginia University's official school colors are gold and blue. The colors were adopted by the school's upperclassmen in 1890, according to West Virginia University: A Pictorial History, 1867-1979. The color choices were taken from the West Virginia state seal.
The correct reference to West Virginia University’s color scheme is “the Old Gold and Blue”, not "blue and gold" because those would be Pitt's colors.
Additionally, the words “gold and blue” are sung in the first verse of Hail West Virginia.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|